Writing novels is much the same. You gather up bones and make your gate, but no matter how wonderful the gate might be, that alone doesn’t make it a living breathing novel. A story is not something of this world. A real story requires a kind of magical baptism to link the world on this side with the world on the other side.
- westwindwanderer reblogged this from fuckyeahcharacterdevelopment
- westwindwanderer likes this
- franklyalexandra likes this
- potsherds-and-inkstains reblogged this from fuckyeahcharacterdevelopment
- potsherds-and-inkstains likes this
- lermslurksanddraws likes this
- Show more notes